MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am in wa seattle

no i live up in rainy state wa seattel but i am iterested get enough guys to ride agusta i would bring the bike on my truck park it by hotel and ride that was my dream ever since i got agusta, you know get alot of guys and ride take pics and enjoy, this would be the best experiance

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey limarxy, I'm in Bellevue (Clyde Hill)...
Some of the yahoo guys will be transporting their bikes to Tacoma in July and will be riding along the west coast for a two week trip, down to southern cal. I will be hosting them while they are in the area and lead a ride to Mt St Helen for them. May be you could look into joining them for the trip down there...
I hang out at the Local Color coffee shop at the Market Saturday afternoons if you want to join up...

·
Registered
279 Posts
if you guys ever come down to SD I know all the sweet rodes out here, palomar mountain, julian, banner, mt laguna, borrego springs. Lots of the bike magazines do there road tests on these roads.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in Portland and I would love to ride with you guys. Just keep me posted and I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
Hey limarxy, I'm in Bellevue (Clyde Hill)...
Some of the yahoo guys will be transporting their bikes to Tacoma in July and will be riding along the west coast for a two week trip, down to southern cal. I will be hosting them while they are in the area and lead a ride to Mt St Helen for them. May be you could look into joining them for the trip down there...
I hang out at the Local Color coffee shop at the Market Saturday afternoons if you want to join up...
Wow, that would be great. I took two weaks a couple years ago and road from Wisconsin through Denver, Utah, Phoenix, LA, through the Northern Cascades (beautiful!) in Washington and back home. Wonderful trip. Nothing like being on a long trip on a bike.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Gladio said:
Wow, that would be great. I took two weaks a couple years ago and road from Wisconsin through Denver, Utah, Phoenix, LA, through the Northern Cascades (beautiful!) in Washington and back home. Wonderful trip. Nothing like being on a long trip on a bike.

but on an MV?? need some cushions.

·
Registered
878 Posts
...not sure if you guys are refering to Limarxy or to me, when you are asking to be kept informed. If you are refering to me, you'd need to be in contact with the yahoo guys, and not me. I'm merely hosting them while they are here. They'll let me know when they are. But as for the trip, I have no info...so if interested, please contact them.
If you were refering to limarxy to keep you informed, my apology for posting the above.
p.s. there are a lot of beautiful twisty rides here...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Kam, I was refering to either of you. I will check the Yahoo site for more updates and details. BTW, nice bike. hope to meet you sometime this spring/summer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks

hey i cant wait till july then, its going to be awesome, i think not only my guys can join us if some other ppl wants to ride with us its even more fun, i guess ill be waiting for that time,

·
Registered
878 Posts
ddnuts said:
Kam, I was refering to either of you. I will check the Yahoo site for more updates and details. BTW, nice bike. hope to meet you sometime this spring/summer.
well, since we are having this short burst of temporary heat wave (only if I could jug my memory to figure out what that bright thing in the sky is), after two months of non-stop down-pour and black skies, feel free to come up for a visit/ride. Local guys here are very friendly, as I'm sure they are in Portland too.... I can always round up bunch of Ducs (not many MV guys here) from our Duc forum to go for a ride.

p.s. thanks for the comp's... it's a replica, now yours is the real one...awesome bike.

·
Registered
279 Posts
0700 said:
I would like an invite to any MV group ride in LA and San Diego area....805-501-0952
I ll probably do one with a few friends here in San Diego within the next couple weeks. I ll give you a call.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'll be living in Diego most of March, will be attemping to ride Palomar until boredom is reached....if possible.

I've been known to snap some MV pics, but I don't usually post them here, with a little support I could be convinced though.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts