MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Australia,for sure, this is our new electric non carbon polluting wind turbine.Lidia our new prime minister will love it.God who voted her in. lol.:lightning:lightning

·
Administrator
18,819 Posts
Rob...is it a lovely Morgan...cool cars!!! But that doesn't appear to be the JAP V-Twin that the Morgans had????

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
+10

I don't think so Ed. I think it is a Pemberton kit car with a Citroen 2CV engine........

http://www.pembleton.co.uk/Home.html
Well spotted Randy, there is one here in Bubury too, can be seen going to Church every Sunday in the dry season. :mouthwate
The one over here is a 4-wheeled version but the nose looks the same, nice sound to it too.

Oi, btw, what is this thread doing in the Brutale section :naughty:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well spotted Randy, there is one here in Bubury too, can be seen going to Church every Sunday in the dry season. :mouthwate
The one over here is a 4-wheeled version but the nose looks the same, nice sound to it too.

Oi, btw, what is this thread doing in the Brutale section :naughty:
Yeah your right Donsy, I had the pic of where. It was on my phone, and when I was going through them, I remember seeing this at the mystery place. I was curious as to what it was. That's all......

You know, on other forums they have member Moderators.

Donsy, I think you should be a Moderator for this Forum. You know, special privileged actions like moving threads and such.....a helping hand for when Alvin has to sleep and do other stuff.

Thanks guys, I knew someone here would know what it was.

Sorry, back to the original topic now.......

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Ouch .... that hurt ... a bit

Yeah your right Donsy, I had the pic of where. It was on my phone, and when I was going through them, I remember seeing this at the mystery place. I was curious as to what it was. That's all......

You know, on other forums they have member Moderators.

Donsy, I think you should be a Moderator for this Forum. You know, special privileged actions like moving threads and such.....a helping hand for when Alvin has to sleep and do other stuff.

Thanks guys, I knew someone here would know what it was.

Sorry, back to the original topic now.......
Sleep ? What's that about ? It was Noel who turned me into such a picky monster, have booked to see a psychologist, sorry Rob :bawling:.
I'm just bored, work on the bike till the knees give in, then Forum a bit, then bother the wife, then back to bike..........trying to get it good for next weekend.

·
Vendor
5,150 Posts
Rob the scenic view is that Mt Tambourine,the car has me buggered,the wheels look like MG,but the motor,well I dont know,Mitch.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sleep ? What's that about ? It was Noel who turned me into such a picky monster, have booked to see a psychologist, sorry Rob :bawling:.
I'm just bored, work on the bike till the knees give in, then Forum a bit, then bother the wife, then back to bike..........trying to get it good for next weekend.
I'm sorry Donsy, I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you or anything. All good. I just think you would wear a Moderators Hat well, that's all. I've seen it work on other Forums.

The part about being Noels understudy.......we'll have to do something about that :stickpoke :yo:

Good luck with your Bike for next weekend, you know you've got your two favorite Queenslanders cheering you on.

Rob the scenic view is that Mt Tambourine,the car has me buggered,the wheels look like MG,but the motor,well I dont know,Mitch.
Close Mitch, further Nth. Yeah, I parked next to this vehicle and went ....Hello, whats this contraption. I think Randy's on the money though.....

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Good, back on track. Anyone else been anywhere nice?
Wasn't trying to be funny on your thread mate, if you ever went into the "Brutale"" or most of the sections to do a search, you will see how hard it is to get something specific to that section to come up.
It is because whenever a new bloke comes on here, they will start a thread under any section without first looking in which section his post would be more appropriate or applicable.
Guys come and start a thread about water-pumps or chain adjustment under "Racing", when it should be under "Maintenance" etc, get it now ?
So hey, when thing go wrong for you or your bike, and you try a search and come up with nothing, then you will know what I mean.
Make no mistake, I love to see the pictures you guys take, but is it for Brutale's exclusively ?
Had my rant, cheers for the pics.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Good, back on track. Anyone else been anywhere nice?

Neat pic, I'm surprised you were allowed to stay there without having a tent to camp out in.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts