MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a yellow duc 748 before I upgraded (that's right... I said upgraded) to an MV. I had the yellow helmet and yellow jacket so I looked like a bright ass bumble bee flying down the road. Any case, my duc got stolen and I still had the yellow helmet, but I was now riding a red MV. I decided to get it repainted and I got pics of it now. Let me know what you think. The first 3 pics are of what the helmet originally was. Forgive the quality of the pics, they're from my cell phone.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I like the back of the helmet!

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I can't believe you destroyed a sick ass helmet like that. :jsm:
Sorry man, but the Edwards helmet was special.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Sorry man:
A - The Edwards Helmet was great looking.
B - Your new design looks more pink than anything else (gayish)
C - What is the message You want to tell the World ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
:shocker::crazyeyes:eek: spoiled a decent helmet there, dread to think which style of leathers/gear you've chosen to match

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's actually maroon and white with the devil being more of a ferrari red. And the edwards helmet wasn't all that. I only got it because it was the most decent color coordinated helmet to my bike at the time and because I got it at half off brand new, elsewise I wouldn't have bought it. But considering that I no longer own a yellow bike, I had it change. And I don't wear leathers when riding. I have the red/white alpinestars rc-51 textile. The whole setup looks good, alot better than a yellow helmet with a red bike. Just my preference ya know.

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
To each his own.....the artist is pretty talented.

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
I remember liking that helmet when we met up for that ride through MD, but you have to do what you like, your $$, your preference. The back will definatly give people at stop lights something to look at!!:yo:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See that's what I was going for. Remember I told you that if I would have known I was going to get the MV that I would have gotten the red/white edwards helmet instead and not have to worry about getting it painted, but a new bike called for change. Next time we meet up for a ride I'll let you have the once over on it so that you get a better look rather than my crappy pics. I got a 4 day weekend coming up and the clouds are breaking today for the rest of the weekend. What better time to ride?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Sorry man:
A - The Edwards Helmet was great looking.
B - Your new design looks more pink than anything else (gayish) :jsm:
C - What is the message You want to tell the World ?
Don't hold back Hooptie Man! Tell the Bubba what you really think! :stickpoke

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
See that's what I was going for. Remember I told you that if I would have known I was going to get the MV that I would have gotten the red/white edwards helmet instead and not have to worry about getting it painted, but a new bike called for change. Next time we meet up for a ride I'll let you have the once over on it so that you get a better look rather than my crappy pics. I got a 4 day weekend coming up and the clouds are breaking today for the rest of the weekend. What better time to ride?
I hear ya!! You will have to join us at the track the next time we head up to Summit to run. I am running tomorrow so i will let you know how everything goes. Have fun running around, it looks like it will be beautiful up here this weekend!!:f4:

·
Registered
515 Posts
The MV is a classy bike but the helmet is not! Sorry! If you have a lowered and cromed out GSXR it would fit right in.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts