MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I know...but I just redid it and completely redid it with my new html and flash skills....lol.

Best viewed with IE...as there's quite a bit of flash....and the flash links, myspace is gay about them, so far no issues with IE, but with Opera, no go, and firefox is hit and miss...

http://www.myspace.com/oicdn

lmk what you think....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
dude, i'm not into myspace much, but that is one of the best pages i've seen on that site. nice work. really.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ Thanks..took me like 6 hours, lol.

I've been tinkering with learning some HTML, but mostly, that stuff is all flash....If you noticed when it's loading, it's just a huge cover over a blanked out profile. That's how it looks the way it does...

I've gotta add preloaders to the rest of the profile, as I only have it to the main contact banner at the top and the little movies I made. but on people with dial up, or slower connections, it's like a 3 meg page total...but all the content is stored on my own server, so I don't have to rely on Myspace, other than just being up....

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it load fine for everybody??? i.e. do I need to put preloaders like I did on the 1st piece?

In all honesty I didn't think they'de be a problem, but I totally forgot you'de be simultaneous loaing the page....just wanting to make sure it all loads fast enough....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Man, you can do that flash stuff? I don't know anything about flash programming but your design and flash working together is very appealing.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ Yeah, check out my website:

http://www.getlocalized.com

That was my 1st flash work, believe it or not...2 weeks of 12 hour days, and I learned flash....it's the OCD kicking in, lol.

I'm absolutely CLUELESS when it comes to html, but I'm learning. I'm just not as driven to learn it...

·
Registered
161 Posts
oicdn said:
I know I know...but I just redid it and completely redid it with my new html and flash skills....lol.

Best viewed with IE...as there's quite a bit of flash....and the flash links, myspace is gay about them, so far no issues with IE, but with Opera, no go, and firefox is hit and miss...

http://www.myspace.com/oicdn

lmk what you think....
it looks great :flash: - can normally nick someones layout if it's that good, but your codes are hidden. help me to steal your layout?! :naughty:
r

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ Hahaha...did all that on purpose...it's hidden, so nobodies is like mine :p

It's getting revamped...again, wait till you see it this time around...crazyness...this one I'm working on, is quite a bit more time consuming though.....and a bit more interactive.

·
Registered
161 Posts
oicdn said:
^^ Hahaha...did all that on purpose...it's hidden, so nobodies is like mine :p

It's getting revamped...again, wait till you see it this time around...crazyness...this one I'm working on, is quite a bit more time consuming though.....and a bit more interactive.

:idea: then you won't mind giving me your old code? :laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts