MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome rides by the top 5 finishers, and as the commentators said about Marqy Marc, most guys take years to learn how to ride a motogp bike in the wet, this kid took half a race!:jsm:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Gotta love the large smile like a kid in a candy store.
Gotta love the 'when will he have a big crash/take someone else out' comments that keep coming too...

Certainly he has added a lot of spice and interest to what was in danger of becoming a very boring series. Ezpeleta must be ecstatic as he counts all the $ rolling in. At the risk of upsetting some, dare I say he appears to be the new Rossi without the comedy sketches?

·
Registered
614 Posts
I hope he keeps trading paint.

But I would still love to see him going head to head with Stoner. Stoner is up for a fight, but we've seen how willing he is to speak his mind about such things.

I reckon Marquez would have been the lit match to Stoners gun powder.

It could have been a better rivalry than Stoner V Rossi (especially seeing as Rossi defeated himself in the end).

Edit: And someone FFS give Cal a factory bike. Maybe a suzuki - if it's competitive.

edit3: Can't spell today.

·
Registered
125 Posts
:blah:pedrosa won, second on a row. Schwantz must be :cross: and Puig must be thinking:nutkick:
Pedrosa has lost a lot of years fighting his injuries but this year is diferent, he looks confident and he is so smooth. Also Honda is some steps ahead from Yamaha.....:thewife: and yes Carl needs a factory bike.

regards
Andoni

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I actually thought it was pretty cool to see that the Ducati's being competitive for the first time since I can remember (wet?) a good ride by Dovi and Hayden. And yes Marquez with his come back after that terrible start was very Rossi like to make the podium. I think the real story was Crutchlow, he really kept it on and kept it smooth throughout the entire race, way to go Cal!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
one of the most boring races I've seen in a long time
Wow I thought it was pretty action packed for a wet weather race. There were like mini battles going on across the various riders all vying for different positions.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Wow I thought it was pretty action packed for a wet weather race. There were like mini battles going on across the various riders all vying for different positions.
I believe he was employing something called verbal irony. :)
Either that or he watched the race on SpeedTV which butchered the live broadcast cutting out the most important 7 laps. :jsm:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I believe he was employing something called verbal irony. :)
Either that or he watched the race on SpeedTV which butchered the live broadcast cutting out the most important 7 laps. :jsm:
lol yeah I had to torrent. Love the coverage from the Australian Wheels channel. And whoever you are uploading HD torrents may god bless you.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I can't help thinking that Cal deserves the Factory bike more than Rossi.......saddens me to say that

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Yeah, Cal is working hard.....hope Yamaha can hold onto him, it looks like he has a solid future in grand prix.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts