MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling a 2007 Brutale 910 R that has been in my garage for a few years now and the owner is unreachable. I am doing the California DMV paperwork now. There is a bill of $10,000 for storage and maintenance and after market parts being installed going back to January 07.
The bike has about 4600 miles on it. Is there any interest here for such a bike? I could post more details if there is. The bike just sits, it's a shame. I have one or else I would keep it and write off what's owed to me

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
The bike is worth around $9000 in today's market.

There was one on ebay recently. High bid was $8500 before the auction was canceled.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike is worth around $9000 in today's market.

There was one on ebay recently. High bid was $8500 before the auction was canceled.
I saw one on ebay, with less miles than the one I have and the buy it now was I think around $6900. I am just trying to recoup about $7700 that I have in the thing.

·
Super Moderator
22,634 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Re

does it come with the race exhaust?
The bike has the corse exhaust but not the eprom that came with it, a carbon fiber rear hugger, frame sliders, and a rear license relocator or what ever you call the things that do away with the rear stock fender. An Ohlins Steering Damper is also included. Otherwise, it is all stock except for the tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts