MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if someone have for sale new or in good condition a left shifting gear pedal for my F4 1078 RR. I think they are the same on every F4 2003->2009.
I only need the pedal not the complete set. I received the price from the shop and it was very expensive.:thewife:

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
Left gear pedal, that's the foot lever right, we only have gear lever on the left?
If it's the clutch lever, it's the hand bit ?
Not taking the piss out of you, just making sure, I might have both.

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
Are you looking for the adjustable toe piece, or the entire lever from shaft to toe?

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
I'll have a look in the garage. I took one off my 312R and it should be kicking around. The one possibility is that I put it on Cindy's 1090RR when she had a little mishap.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,695 Posts
They are kinda pricey.....

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
I remember !!

Hi Joe,
Did you ever lost something and you simply just can´t find it again?
I was doing some basic work and in the end this part was lost...maybe the dog took it out:wtf:
I dropped a washer offa my Laverda. I couldn't find it.

I forgot I had dropped it. Only a little washer so nothing to worry about really.

A month later my bike wouldn't roll back more than 12 inches.

I couldn't understand.

I was preparing for the worst, engine out and rebuild the gearbox.

I had the full and undivided attention of the elite of the Laverda Forum.

After losing the whole weekend worrying over my bike, I went back into the garage and rolled her back one more time and then something shiny with a diameter of about 8mm dropped onto the garage floor.

It was my missing washer ( double doh ! ) and it was bent somewhat..

What a plonkeur monsieur !

Gear box problem evaporated :)

The washer fell and a gremlin caught it and placed it neatly on the bottom run of my 630 drive chain ...hmmm

joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.