MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lee's Kitchen Sink......

it has the 3rd largest number of threads.....

now its been cut to 2 pages?????? why?

all the jokes, pictures and wonderful links gone????

who thought that was a good idea?

and the "For Sale" section is 411 pages, the stuff is sold so who cares?

:popcorn:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Good point. I know nothing about this.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Me neither, promise.

I know it only ever used to be 20 or something like that, but you could still search for anything if you needed it.

Okay, I went and had a look, the Forum Standard setting works like this, Lee's Kitchen Sink is set to show threads from the last 2 months. There are different settings for different sections.

I think the reason why it looks empty is because very few people are now participating in that section, and because of the other new sections for cars and other brands being used more often also.

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
So, how do we get to see the older threads?
I can't even get to posts I made a while back....again, ADMIN, WTF?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I can see 343 pages of Kitchen Sink threads dating back to 03/31/2006.

Here is the second oldest I can see, where Alvin posted about naming Kitchen Sink. Can you see this?
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=819

Maybe it was just a temporary database issue.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
There's an option button at the bottom for how long back you want to see, change it to forever and you'll see all 343 pages.

Reading glasses for all but Kevin now required.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
There's an option button at the bottom for how long back you want to see, change it to forever and you'll see all 343 pages.

Reading glasses for all but Kevin now required.

Option button at the bottom of what?

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
Got it...must....get.....reading .....glasses....

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
?

Donsy;
people not posting in Kitchen Sink?????

where did you come up with that?

most popular by number of posts

1. F4 1st gen 132,823
2. Lee's Kitchen Sink 99,343
3. For Sale 51,080

thanks Kevin :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
That's overall post's Noel, not the latest, I look at the section and forum specifics, fact.
The F3, B3 and two Maint. Issue departments are by far the most visited at the moment, been like that for a while.

FWIW, I don't see why the Kitchen sink threads have to be open and or available for ever, it never was.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The Sink is a different dynamic than the others as it goes in waves. Topic begins, gets interest, gets heated, burns out. Repeat. Sometimes it lulls between.

I'd hate to see history lost. There are many "referred to" threads that are years old. Time has little to do with relevance.

·
Administrator
1,034 Posts
Hello,

The older posts are still there. You just need to click on the "Lee's Kitchen Sink" sub forum and scroll down to the very bottom until you see "Display Options". Under that heading you should see the "From The" option that lets you choose posts made within a certain time frame.

Have a great day!

~KM, community support

1 - 15 of 15 Posts