MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you with Brutale /Dragster that have H11b dip beam lamps - the replacement LED 'kits' the company supply for these bikes look like, on the website, they have two lamps in them high and dip beam but they only supply the H3 in the 'kit'.
When I queried if they had sent me the wrong kit they said they don't supply and can't get H11b lamps.
So be aware an led upgrade kit from them is not an upgrade as they don't supply the dip beam.
If you want to do it best get an H11 lamp / lampholder and convert it yourself.
Graham

Registered
Hello Graham

Thanks for this. We to have been looking into headlight upgrade to LED (for our Dragsters) and we too have found it difficult to source in the UK. There was a good write up on here from one of our American cousins who found it a relatively easy process, sourcing bulbs in the US.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping that buying a 'kit' would mean the research on good lamps had been done without having to guess on quality by buying direct - willing to pay extra for that.
The H11b problem can easily be got over with a H11 lampholder and lamp (and easy to source) which is a direct fit in the headlamp - I have put photos /detail previously on here about that.
I bought Osram Night Breakers but the results are very disappointing - I'm not looking for just a colour change like some riders I want the lights to work - so if anyones bought lamps led / xenon / halogen that actually work in the dark please can you share.
Cheers Graham

1 - 3 of 3 Posts