MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
I installed another flasher unit but i would recommend resistors with MV connectors. Google MV Agusta resistors and you can't miss them.

·
Registered
320 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats! I've got some of the rizoma ones on order from Motovation. I've also got some low profile indicators coming in. Not Rizoma, but i'm confident they will be decent and look nice on the bike.

·
Registered
363 Posts
LED's

I did Watson led's in front & Rizoma in the rear. No flasher change or resistors needed. Flashes at the same rate as stock.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I did Watson led's in front & Rizoma in the rear. No flasher change or resistors needed. Flashes at the same rate as stock.
That bike's tooo beautifull, please don't post anymore pictures :mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:f4::mouthwate:mouthwate:):mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:wtf::yo::yo::):)

·
Registered
639 Posts
I really like the Watson LEDs, how about the brightness?
Are they bright enough during daylight??

·
Registered
483 Posts
If they are anything like the indicators they make for Hondas and other models I'm sure they are extremely bright. The only downside about Watson is there is some issues with them having enough inventory. Might not be an issue with a low volume brand like MVs though.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Are the stock indicators on the B3 LED or regular bulbs? If they are LED you won't need the resistors probably and if they are regular bulbs don't test them without the resistors. They have a tendency to go POOF!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts