MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was actually going to get something like that but I was told that they would only make my lights look bright and they would not illuminate in front of me very well.I don't know if that makes sense. if you decide to get them let me know how they look.

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
not sure on these

i changed my headlight bulbs to osram nightbreaker plus
search the bay on my l200 a vast improvement on my trafic van not so much but a lot whiter light

·
Registered
76 Posts
LED lights h3

i doubt it.... to get enough light output, it would need a bunch of high powered CREE LEDS, which are quite expensive.... they will NOT illuminate the road....go xenon HID H3s

LEDs are ok for DRLs , those multiple array of 1-2 W CREE LEDs but for headlamp, not those....

audi A8s and r8s with LED headlights - completely different LED technology.....

jim R

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I saw some honda with something like this and it was horrid. The LEDs didnt put out light right to hit the reflectors correctly so the light output was lumpy an ineffective. In cars using them they have lenses built knowing LEDs were going to be the light source so they can effectively focus the light.

Just go HID. The kits arent that expensive/big anymore and they put out light the same way, just a hell of a lot more of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts