MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Looks good. Now go but some miles on that bike.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can you please give the type you ordered. There are so many I'm not sure which one to get.
Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Andy,

I used this one for the screen

39397-SA5-003 (Type A (T3) )

And the 14th one down (No part # listed) for the tach

"Outfitted with the latest 3x High-Flux low profile Leds With Lens Covers"

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Newer, better, brighter LEDs are on the markets these days. I think side-mounted LEDs on the bulbs are important for proper distribution.

I chose a red 75lm #74 bare bulb for around speedo. "74-PCB-Base-Goldstar-Matrix-3led-5050". Its 4mm width didn't fit will in the existing MV T5 socket but worked, (5mm base would be better). A better choice might be the T5 bulb assy "Neowedge Goldstar Matrix 3 5630 Led Bulb". Instrument Panel Gauge Led Bulbs 33 74 2721 Wedge

I chose a red 40lm # T3 bulb for left side of dash. "NW-Japanese-OEM-2led-5630".

·
Registered
265 Posts
What are the stock bulbs? / how do i replace them? My back lights have gone out...
Stock bulbs are incandescent old-school. Take the nose of you bike off and remove the dash. split the dash in-half by removing 12+ screws and be careful to understand how you disassembled dash internals. There is a larger bulb behind the tech and smaller bulb near the far left side of the LED. They simply 1/4 turn to remove.
The job is pretty easy. The hardest part for me is the getting the damn nose fairing back on with the turn signals still working!
Search the forum. Someone has posted detailed pictures.

Reactions: über

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stock bulbs are incandescent old-school. Take the nose of you bike off and remove the dash. split the dash in-half by removing 12+ screws and be careful to understand how you disassembled dash internals. There is a larger bulb behind the tech and smaller bulb near the far left side of the LED. They simply 1/4 turn to remove.
The job is pretty easy. The hardest part for me is the getting the damn nose fairing back on with the turn signals still working!
Search the forum. Someone has posted detailed pictures.
Thanks mate was straightforward after all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts