MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Am looking for where I can delete my profile and I can’t find it.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I think this has been raised before, and from what I remember, it is stuck in cyberspace forever.

I'm sure though, that during the course of the day a moderator will offer you a definitive reply.

·
Super Moderator
22,324 Posts
Why would you want to delete your profile?

Hiding?

I don't know if a profile can be deleted, but @Administrator might be able to tell you definitively.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I looked around but couldn’t find anything.

Reason for leaving: ? I lusted after a Turismo from the moment I set eyes on one but the ownership experience was somewhat less enjoyable.

Don’t get me wrong when it worked it was great fun and I still Love the look of it. But £15k for a bike that you cannot ride in the rain as the dash lights up with engine warnings and the QS stopped working all the time, hit the brakes too hard and the TC would disengage plus a number of other warnings, could never get the app to work. Just too many niggles for a bike this expensive.

Dealership was pretty sound tbh. Back up from MV is (as has been well cataloged) poor.

I’ve made the jump back to KTM with a 1290SAS which is just phenomenal!

Glad I’ve scratched the MV itch but will never come back to the brand I’m afraid, unless they step up their game massively!

As such I’m out of the MV ownership circle so looking to close down my profile.

·
Super Moderator
22,324 Posts
@JB8: Closing down your profile would leave several threads with continuity issues.

Sorry to read of your troubles with MV.

·
Administrator
19,819 Posts
Hi all,

Am looking for where I can delete my profile and I can’t find it.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Just don't visit anymore....your profile has nothing in it. You are totally anonymous. Just disappear.

Sorry your MV experience wasn't a good as most of us. Enjoy the KTM.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your help guys!

Just like to keep things tidy so logically wanted to close it down.

Happy riding

1 - 8 of 8 Posts