MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
spyderleatherworks.com just outside of Milwaukee, WI.

Alexa is the best.:yo::yo::yo: She does repairs/alterations on most of the CCS/WERA/AMA racers.

·
Administrator
18,844 Posts
I need to follow this thread, as I will probably never lose the last 5 pounds and 2 inches of belly that make my race suit so damned hard to zip-up, so alterations could be the answer...:smoking:

(Exercise and diet be damned...I'll not give up my ale :friday:)

....of course, once zipped in I feel comfortably contained...sort of like a sausage. :eek:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
....of course, once zipped in I feel comfortably contained...sort of like a sausage. :eek:
Dahamn Ed, I know I've said some dumb things here, but Dahamn, just Dahamn.......:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I need to follow this thread, as I will probably never lose the last 5 pounds and 2 inches of belly that make my race suit so damned hard to zip-up, so alterations could be the answer...:smoking:

(Exercise and diet be damned...I'll not give up my ale :friday:)

tight leather can be a beautiful thing too?

All you F4 riders may find this less interesting...:stickpoke

·
Registered
653 Posts
Check out lizzyleathers at www.lizzyleather.com. Her number is 215-791-5344. I have lost a bunch of weight and she was going to redo my leathers for around $250.00 but I decided that because the suit is about 5 years old I will hold out and get new leathers over the winter. Her real name is Sherry Morrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts