MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I posted but just to update, Still having so much fun in Malaysia riding my Brutale 910R Italia, arond 2500KL so far.

Read your article concerning Headilght fogging up, same issue with my bike, on further examination the lens popped right out in fact it would have eventually fallen out?? the sealing compound was crumbling so its been like this for a while. (Thanks to the previous article posted concerning this as it made me take a second look)

awaiting a replacement from the Malaysia MV dealership so hopefully it wont be to long.

In the meantime I have also aquired a 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S (New) its an awsome ride which can be defined as an out & out Hoolagin (Its the biggest & baddist dirt bike I have ridden) Lots of fun on the Malaysian roads.

Its like chalk & cheese in comparison the the Brutale in fact its no match in styling, handling, perfomance, power of the MV mistress..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I will be going on my second headlight assembly as for mine a few weeks ago took on some water like the Titanic. So when I picked my bike up yesterday from dealer I told them and they are ordering me a new one. Can't understand how something so simple can't be addressed properly?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts