MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Italian WEB:

SBK - The team LBR comes down in field with the MV Agusta AND' for a long time that fascinated wait for him the arrival of the MV Agusta in the World Superbike, to long announced and ever concretizzatosi, until now. After a 2006 to frame, that saw Light Breaks to graduate itself Italian champion in the Class SBK (ready now to the adventure in the United States) and the best resulted in the Superstock 1000, nevertheless, the wait can say be concluded: the next year in fact on the grill there will be the two F4 lined up from the team LBR.

The Austrian team just this year debuted in Supersport putting in field a Ducati 749 private for Christian Zaiser (in the photograph), author of numerous positive tests to spite of a half inferior one to the competition. Actual Zaiser will be still the point of diamond of the guided squad from Helmut Lasselsberger, that declared: "The offer of the MV Agusta was for those a surprise, but clear to land in the greater category is for those a goal, and the make that is been reached so soon is even more attractive".

"I am very happy of this agreement", I comment on instead Zaiser. "2007 will be a phase of learning for all, but the justifications are such large that I nourish enormous trust on our chances". The rider 33enne of Horn will be supported in the box from the young compatriot Yves Polzer, that accumulated a fine luggage of experience from 250ista in turn for the Europe, with some puntatina from wild-card too in the World one.

I honor of note the fact that in the flow chart an Italian is us also: it is discussed some capomotorista Mario Ioannoni, which will work between the other to the flank of the father Giuseppe, in activity in the field of the "motorsport" from three ten-day periods. Without doubt the results of two MV with Austrian passport will be observed with caution from the environment: if the initiative should reveal itself fortunate could be born like projects, besides.

http://www.racingworld.it/superbike/notizia2.php?idtitolo=18387
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
64 Posts
what do you guys (and gals) think of the Remus exhaust on the race bike. it's very Ducati-esque(?), i kind of like it. they don't have anything on the website about MV exhaust systems. i'd like to see some other pics.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lbr?

So is the team still racing, haven't seem them or heard mention of them at recent races.. Any news??

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
farl said:
So is the team still racing, haven't seem them or heard mention of them at recent races.. Any news??
No, they stopped racing the F4, a while ago. LBR felt frustrated since MV Agusta never cared if the engines blew up or if they encountered other difficulties. I think they have their Reports and the story on their home page in English.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts