MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New to the forum, wanted to ask if anyone knows what the latest software is for the Turismo Veloce? I have 1.03 installed and my dealer insists it is the latest, but I have seen members with newer versions. Any advice?

I have the Clutch Switch issue and im hoping an update will get rid of it.

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
261 Posts
mine is 1.0.3. It was just back at the shop and they still are having problems with the computer update (their shop software package). The tech was talking direct with Italy trying to sort it out. The heated grips did manage to get turned on, but couldn't do other updates.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey all,

New to the forum, wanted to ask if anyone knows what the latest software is for the Turismo Veloce? I have 1.03 installed and my dealer insists it is the latest, but I have seen members with newer versions. Any advice?

I have the Clutch Switch issue and im hoping an update will get rid of it.

Cheers,
Matt
I have had the Clutch Switch issue as well and my shop, GP Motorcycles, updated my firmware to the latest one and replaced the clutch switch.

I was told that the newest version was released a few weeks ago, but sadly I did not remember what version they said it was.

I DID just remember that you can check by going into the bike's menu!

:runs outside to check:

Ok, back!
Mine shows

SW VERSION
PROGRAM DATE
21/04/15
PROGRAMMER ID
FACTORY

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Well my Lusso is also 1.04 and I as told that this is the latest..

·
Registered
261 Posts
The Lusso has a more complicated software setup with the suspension and gps so wouldn't surprise me that there are different versions at different states of development.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a TV, and mine is on version 1.04, Factory 24/6/15, so it's not only TVL's on this rev level . I have had the clutch switch replaced on mine, apparently there is a new version.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a TV, and mine is on version 1.04, Factory 24/6/15, so it's not only TVL's on this rev level . I have had the clutch switch replaced on mine, apparently there is a new version.
Just wondering... Does your TV have the auto headlight feature and auto dash night/day mode?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Boris , mine got the auto headlight feature but not the auto dash n/d as it is in the manual... pretty a shame hope they will fix this soon...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm on 1.03 from 21/4/15 as well, I did notice today that the revs were hunting a lot sitting idling and at lights, drop into the dealer coming up I feel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Boris , mine got the auto headlight feature but not the auto dash n/d as it is in the manual... pretty a shame hope they will fix this soon...
I am super jealous. I guess the US bikes didn't come with that Auto Headlight feature. Out headlights stay on all the time :(

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh Boy... don't be jealous.. :)
It's that easy just come over to Germany with your bike and get an Software Update here... :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
.. and don't forget you cam!! That will be a lot of fun ... I tell you !!

·
Registered
521 Posts
tomorrow I'll be in Oakland Park FL .. for 3 weeks apparently without the bike :-(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts