MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Well I just got my firmware updated over the weekend and I thought I'd give my notes to those who have yet to get this done:

Throttle control!!!!!! the biggest improvement by far. There is a direct correlation between wrist movement and acceleration. No more on/off switch. So much so that now sport mode is my preferred riding mode. It really feels like a much more sorted bike now. Prior to this I was using a custom mode with throttle sensitivity set to normal. That's no longer needed though.

The second thing that I've noticed is a much easier start up. The bike now starts up noticeably faster even when hot. Overall I'm very happy with the improvements. And glad that MV has committed to making their products better for their existing customer and not only addressing issues in new model years. Kudos to them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Also noticed difference in throttle response and switched to riding in sport mode even when commuting. Still throttle will sometimes anxiously jump up on some road bumps, but not any more on every single one of them (this is what I would expect if the throttle response is setup to "fast").
Starting the bike is easier for me as well (on cold morning (cca 11 deg C), it averages with 2 to max 3 spins of the starter motor to fire it up, while it used to be 4, 5 or sometimes even 6 before the latest update).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts