MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm setting up my room for all my riding gear and would like to know any sources to where I can buy a few wall size pictures espicially of our beloved Brutale?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Get out your camera and go for a ride, take great photos, blow them up @ Kinkos or some other graphics shop, a poster size print is cheap @ $100 -$150 and it will come with a first hand tale to tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
I also found a place that can do regular posters. They turn out terrific (I'll try to take a picture of my test poster...I'll put it up here later). They aren't cheap for one off runs (about $70). You can get them down to a buck or two if you want to run them on an offset press and print a hundred or more...here's the link...

http://www.largeformatposters.com/

By the way, you can make your own one-off t-shirts and other "merchandise" from your photos or other designs at Zazzle (www.zazzle.com). I have tried all of the do-it-yourself printers (PrintMojo, Zazzle, CafePress, and Printfection) and Zazzle is the best overall. The quality at CafePress is terrible. Printfection is good for some stuff but is inconsistent.

As Alvin said, Now Graphics in El Paso does a nice job on vinyl banners...I have been very happy with the results from them.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Custom Artwork...

We have a very talented artist/designer among us...and he'll do renderings that can be blown up to banner size and beyond. Contact DARTHMVADER (aka Randy Rodriguez), he does amazing work (I'm commissioning him to do 8-10 Ferrari drawings for me). I've attached a rendering he did of my F4 Corse as well as a picture of the banner I had done from it...

Steve

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts