MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Laguna gp meeting

Hey guys, where is the threat with all your millions of pictures from the gp and your meeting with everybody :stickpoke ?? or did I missed it.... :popcorn:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great - nice photos - looks like you guys had some fun and were rubbing shoulders with da'fellas.....

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice photos Alvin! Wish I could have trekked up there. I noticed Matt's back :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Lisa! Hope you're doing well and riding alot. We (you, your husband, and I) should all go riding again! Maybe we can get G.Rand and a few of the other guys in for a group ride soon

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Hey, Matt .... I'm up for a putt anytime! FYI, there's a trackday forming on August 26th at Buttonwillow, and a few MV's are gonna show (mine included) ..... you'd be welcome to come, too. PM me if interested.

Gregg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks Gregg!! I'll definitely think about it, I kind of want to get a track lesson before I go for a track day. We'll see though. Thanks for the invite though, I'll definitely be thinking about it!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Mine are right here: http://gallery.mvagusta.net/twoeleven_lagunaseca2007

The MotoGP and the rest of the AMA stuff I am still sorting through...Great to see everyone...Highlights for me were watching MotoGP warmups with Luca, Alvin, Laurence, Pier, and Walter from the roof of the Scorpion Helmets hauler down in turn 2 (where the below pic of Luca was later taken), and having Matt Lynn join us in our suite for the MotoGP race (from where the 2-up Ducati pic was taken)...Very cool!

More later!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
pigiolino said:
Griff is a special "photoreporter"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thks! (I want to see ALL your photos) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
pier
Hi Pier!!!

Have you uploaded all of your photos?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts