MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting up for a fun Saturday ride with MVagusta.net superstar, DarthMVader and crew. I've got a few confirms from my crew, based mostly in Carmel Valley and Poway. Steve Sites, (Ducati 999) Project Manager with Begent, may have done some interior buildouts for Nissan America. Adrin, are you there???? Yo Adrin!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Depending on the timing Saturady, I'll join up with you guys. I'm going to go down to BuyMoto Saturady ~12:00 to get my bike dynoed at their dyno shootout. You can check out the signup thread/details on the hypercycles.org forum.
When are you guys going to meet at the CV shell, and where are you riding?

-Ryan

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good call... 8:15 at the Shell Station 56 & I-5. We don't have to do the long desert loop, maybe just Highland, Mesa Grande, Palomar???

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Henry's 04 Gray Brutale
Steve's 04 Duck 999
Mark's 05 red Brutale
Chris' 05 Tuono

I may not get the red Brutale or the Tuono there. These two guys are weary from a track day on Monday. Steve's in. I'm in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
JamesC said:
I was wondering if you guys were going to be an early crew or a late crew. I understand there is quite a difference eh? :laughing:
8:00am is too early
8:30am is too late

James, some of the best Kawasaki Triple guys are in Dallas. I sent my 750 triple motor to Matt Chalmers in Dallas. Do you ever see these guys at events? With all straight triple pipes, uhhhh, they would be the loud ones.

Here's a sample:

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/junkbox/tracker_tune1.wmv

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
HHester said:
Henry's 04 Gray Brutale
Steve's 04 Duck 999
Mark's 05 red Brutale
Chris' 05 Tuono

I may not get the red Brutale or the Tuono there. These two guys are weary from a track day on Monday. Steve's in. I'm in.
nice pictures...
man, those are some mighty tank grip pads on the Brutales... never seen that kind before, did you make them yourselves?

The black/red Brutale also has a lower fairing?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blk&Red... He's got ever bolt-on possible. ...and yes, since we are all Cali surfers, "Track Top" comes in handy and works unreal to impress chicks.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts