MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning out and budgeting a small project for my Senna and I needed to get paint matching done. As you may already know but I did my gas tank in Carbon and then matched it to the stock paint decals and all so that the bike looks like the original. I am looking to do the same to the side fairings and the bottom pan. So yeah if anyone knows of a great paint shop that would be awesome.

Cheers

·
Administrator
19,508 Posts
I know a perfectionist in Alabama that specializes in motorcycles. He does the paint restorations for Barber. His work is immaculate, but not cheap. PM me if you want his contact info. Short drive from Atlanta.
He will be doing the body parts for my SPR when I put Lola back to original.

Also have used Magnum Collision in Marietta. Mike (owner) is a vintage dirt bike collector and veterans class MX racer. His shop does all the work for the Ferrari, Lambo, Lotus, etc dealers in Atlanta. High quality, excellent work.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I know a guy.....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I know a perfectionist in Alabama that specializes in motorcycles. He does the paint restorations for Barber..
I know a guy.....
I've seen his work......I think. I studied the Barber 1934 VL before I finished my side car rig. It's nice, but I think my guy's every bit as good. Ask Randrew, he painted his MV.

Better yet, come to the Bub and see for yourself. You only live 30 miles away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts