My wife, Cindy....

This one does:

DSCN6007r.jpg

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine too.

Here she is on her 2001 M600 Metallic circa 2002.

This is the night she took delivery of her 2011 M796 back in October of 2010

·
Super Moderator
22,038 Posts
Cool Beans, Stephen! Love the Cat Suit!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I know a woman who used to be incredibly quick on her ZX-6R, on both the road and track, frequently humiliating guys on bigger sportsbikes who thought they were the shit. Shame she went all girlie, got married, had kids and gave up the bike!

Si

·
Super Moderator
22,038 Posts
Where's "the" obligatory pic?:smoking:

·
Super Moderator
22,038 Posts
Now THAT looks like fun! How far is PP from you, June?

·
Registered
14,401 Posts
Diane brought up this topic in another thread. Seems she is having a problem finding like minded young women to ride with.

Stephan;
lets do this the easy way......where on the blue orb is Diane?????

there's a Diane here in LaLa land with an F3.....bunch of tracksters too and a few stunters

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stephan;
lets do this the easy way......where on the blue orb is Diane?????

there's a Diane here in LaLa land with an F3.....bunch of tracksters too and a few stunters

DeezF3 in Los Angeles, CA

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I ride my MV with the Ducati Owners Club of Victoria (Australia) who has been encouraging women to ride or pillion with the club for years. At a track day at Phillip Island in 2007 we had these ladieas attend the day. Nine of them rode their own bike while a few others opted for the pillion session. This is a group photo taken in pit lane for the club magazine.
DSC_3004.jpg

Last year, on a weekend away ride, we had 12 female riders (mostly Ducatis ranging from 600 Monster through to a 1200 multistrada) with the other three partaking as pillions. The distance for the day was around 450 kms, much of which was done at speed or was corners. Two of the girls rode pillion last year on the same ride and said it was much better on their own bike. None of them had any trouble keeping up. Another group pic for the magazine.
DSC_6446 the ladies, DOCV Dargo ride Dec 2013.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
My wife! Have no pics of her on the bike and I'm sure everyone knows what a white Street Triple R looks like. She goes almost everywhere I go including a couple of 5000km round trips from Queensland to Phillip Island, shorter trips to just north of Sydney and the occasional ~1000km weekend overnighter

·
Registered
653 Posts
Chuck, Pike's peak is about 90 minutes from my house the fun way, or 60 minutes via slab. You and Cindy have to come on a week day. Weekend traffic is no fun and overheating happens. A friend of mine races there annually and places pretty high on his bike and in his home built Cobra. You'd enjoy it, but there are about 10 canyons just as fun right at my door here in the foothills, southwest of Denver.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts