MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Nipples of just about any color are alright with me.

Seriously though......while not a fan of spoke wheels i don't dislike these. Think they may actually look pretty god on the bike. Don't forget its your bike so you should be happy with modding it the way YOU want to.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Almost $4000 with the paint options so its something i gotta like or it would be a costly mistake. Of course im sure i could resell them for half price :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Oh good grief. For that price they can keep em. Get some carbon or forged Mg. and save yourself a grand or 2....or spend the saving on some more upgrades for the bike if you wish.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
I think "no" on mixing eras, especially if those are $4K. I'd definitely use that $4K toward going magnesium or CF.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bst wheels on F4

Hi guys,
I just fell in love of carbon fiber bst wheels. Not exactly because the material but due to how it looks great.
Do any of you guys know if there is any brand that offer same design wheels but not carbon?
Thanks
Roger

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hi guys,
I just fell in love of carbon fiber bst wheels. Not exactly because the material but due to how it looks great.
Do any of you guys know if there is any brand that offer same design wheels but not carbon?
Thanks
Roger
No, never seen anything in that shape in any other material than carbon.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hi guys,
Thanks
Roger
If you like the 'design'..,but not the carbon. Why not have them painted? (Provided that does not affect the strength integrity of the wheels).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts