MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gentlemen,

I doubt between the halogen or LED version of the Micro 1000 Kellermann with the right adapterset for my 2008 750 Brutale.

I thought about the Halo because I do not have to fool around with the resistors etc.., But ......
The dealer here in Holland indicate that the MV Agusta Brutale standard resistor is independent relays, so you can just set up a LED blink without problems
I can not help thinking of the impression that I've seen messing with resistors and relays by multiple owners.

Who gives answer?

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
The turn signal flasher is part of the SPU on the Brutale. I believe you will need a resistor on each circuit (right and left) to maintain proper flashing rate. No auto adjustment available.

By the way....750 Brutale is only 2005 and earlier. 2008 must be 910.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i know a 750 from 2008 is not possible, but i think its a late dealer (demo) model, and he was get its license plate in 2008.

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
If it is a 750 then be aware the SPU on those models were infamous for electrical faults. Do a search for SPU or CDI (some people used to call it that incorrectly)......there is much to learn.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes this one has also a broken CDI, but the dealer puts in a new before i get him in feb. 2014.

Infamous i can tell, this motorcycle has only 6000km on it.

But i am happy, its broken now :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
I would go for the led knipperlichten. It's really easy fitting a resistor. Both our Brutale's have them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought the LED variant.

Silfer colour for the front and black for the back.

Also silfer adapters for the front.

The dealer is fitting it on incl. resistors

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
Spu?

CarloAdan;
the SPU part number only goes by VIN number;
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=41943&page=2

I have an '08 910R, LED Kellermanns in the front, ClearAlternative LEDs in the rear......no resistors

Yes, they blink slightly faster......maybe some jackass will see them :naughty:

:drummer:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I installed four of these that I got from Alex at Gutsy Performance. Pre 2010 bikes get the 10W version, 2010 and older get the 1W version, resistors are built-in: plug and play, look great (and different than the Rizoma suff you see everywhere) and are very bright. Don't get them from Motovation, they will send you the wrong version and deny return because they've been installed.

http://www.e-securedsite.com/gutsyperformance/myProducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=376|Moto Corse&productID=998&showDetail=1&categoryID=378|MV AGUSTA - Moto Corse&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=376|Moto Corse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts