1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
375 Posts
Willow Springs is their "Home Base" and one of the best tracks according Dylan Code (Keith's Son) for the training.

I will be attending their 2-day camp April 27th and 28th at Willow !

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Streets of Willow is their home track and to say they know it well is a gross understatement, I was there last oct for the 2 day camp, Dylan was my coach for day 1, he was very helpful and so were all the other instructors. I don't think they allow personal bike for the 2 day camp because the use of their ZX6R is included in the price, however one could ask them, perhaps they will allow it if a person really wants to ride their own bike and don't care to ask for any bike rental refund,

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dont know I preferred using my own bike when I went, since I was very fimiliar with it , and it has been tweaked to my settings (suspension etc)..

I remember in one of the levels I took, one of the students went down on thier ZX6 because he were used to his own bikes behavior such as steering dampner and happened to crash on thiers, again its this is all personal preference, some people might do better cuz thier own bike sucks HAHA :flickoff:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts