MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems he's in and out quicker than a ............. well I better not go there. :wtf:

Justin I just wanted to offer you some support as I have long admired your business style and love of the brand. Hope you get this BS sorted out soon and it's back to business as usual at TL's and here on the forum.

As usual, a forum is a meeting place for the like-minded and for freedom of speech. Until you say something negative about the higher powers.

Let's see if this one ends up in the trashcan too......... :stickpoke

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
It certainly is Cash_Dawg.

Justin is powering ahead (in real life) adding new new brands (Triumph being the latest) - he has moved premises right next door but more than twice as big and can now properly get to work.

Apparently, he was looking at various packages from the site operators, being also tied up with expansion, moving, sales & all the other things that go into running a small business - he missed a deadline so without futher ado his site was pulled down. Just like the last thread on this subject (I don't seem to be able to find it).

Apparently popped back up briefly (I didn't see it but marineengineer did going by the orginal post here) and gone again.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Ahhh that explains things...Thanks for the update Rob.
Good luck with the new premises Justin if you're still lurking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts