MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bu**er!!! :banghead: Just when I thought I was going to get my bike back...the new radiator sent from Italy has arrived damaged.....C'est la vie! :rant:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
ah man thats pants.......was it badly packed or was it a manufacturing fault? either way, its a reall pain in the a55!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nicensleazy said:
Why don't you ask your dealer to take a rad off a new bike and fit it to yours?
I think 3x are doing that and sending it up to my dealer...fingers crossed!

I'm just itching to get it back now that the RG3s, link pipe and race ECU has been fitted. Need a dry day though!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nicensleazy said:
Tont, what dealer are you using?
Streffords in Worcester...I have been very impressed with their commitment so far. They do exactly as they say. If they promise to phone you to give you an update, it happens. The guy there has had a number of MV's himself and races, so knows his stuff.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
MV05 EXY said:
ah man thats pants.......
I know we're supposed to speak the same language....but can you translate for a 'bubba', eh mate? :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Oh hell yeah that outta work great!
:rolleyes: MV engineer to his colleague: "hey guy, what do you say we take this overdrawn cooling system and add some more damands onto it and see if that helps at all- what do you think?"
:toothless Colleague: "Oh yeah that's a great idea. Then can we go get another esspresso- all this great thinking is making my head hurt?"
:laughing: LOL

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
frenaugo said:
Pants,, great word meaning less than optimal!

Think Bridget Jones with big ones :)
Now I understand....I've always been told that what I had in my pants was less than optimal....:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts