MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first MV switching over from Japanese bikes and I couldn't be more pleased with the service that I've been receiving so far. A little bit of a wait on the bike but I think that was to be expected and the bike came in today at 1230. I was unable to leave work to go see it. The dealer closed at 6, they met me there at 715 and we un crated it together and their plans are to prep it, get all my bits together and delivered directly to my house on Sunday which I think is absolutely awesome. TTM Ducati MV Rocks!! Oh yeah and I couldn't be more impressed with the bike but I think that was a byproduct of the whole day:). Here's a few shots of it from today.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was. I am a grown ass man and this has been cool. The dealer is aiding in the experience but I can not wait to have it home. I get to look at it for a few weeks due to the salt we have here in Michigan. I do not ride until we get some heat and a ton of rain. Peolple started two weeks ago on a hot Sunday however it's just not worth the damages to get all salted up. We may be going south for the weekend. I can see calling in sick on Monday

·
Registered
542 Posts
Congrats on the new acquisition. Love the all white plastics. Ride safe.

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Love the white with the red frame.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Congratulation on the new bike. That is my favorite color scheme for MV. Almost thought about selling my Red/silver to get that color; also love the new wheel design.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey. Congrats I picked up my red and silver yesterday and the dealer had just received a white one as well and it looks amazing in the flesh. Having spent a few hours on mine today I know you are going to love it. The induction roar is just awesome and I think it sounds even better than the F3

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats Bro! I have a white 2012 and love it. It is a great improvement over the 09 1078 as far as temperment and rideability. They made strides in the cooling system, and makes a good track bike.
If you track ride, it will probably be the fastest ay yhe track, unless there are other MV's!

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Congrats Bro! I have a white 2012 and love it. It is a great improvement over the 09 1078 as far as temperment and rideability. They made strides in the cooling system, and makes a good track bike.
If you track ride, it will probably be the fastest ay yhe track, unless there are other MV's!
Gorgeous bikes : )

Have you got a temp sensor/ readout on your bike ?:naughty:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hey. Congrats I picked up my red and silver yesterday and the dealer had just received a white one as well and it looks amazing in the flesh. Having spent a few hours on mine today I know you are going to love it. The induction roar is just awesome and I think it sounds even better than the F3
You better get the Camera out Jules. We need WA pictures :).

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Temp is only shown in progressive bars that accumulate, The hotter the temp, the more bars shown.
I would like it if it was shown as actual temp.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am jammed up at work today but they are delivering it to my house at 1130 tomorrow. This is exciting my wife just went to the dealership to look at it and they're working on it right now. It's killing me that I won't write it but I can't let my greed get in the way of my pride. I'm thinking about going to the first ducks track day the 16th of April. Unfortunately I think that'll be the first time I will have written it rains a lot here. Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow once it gets there at noon:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
JPRALL, are you keeping the crate? If you had a place to store or display it, it'd be a neat thing to have. I should have asked for the one my Duc GT 1000 came in, but didn't think of it at the time.

Very pretty bike. I really like the wheels on the new ones.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did keep the crate. We cut the metal corners right down the middle and everything is still in great condition. My current bike is probably going to fit perfect on the floor pallet because I'm going to ship it to Florida more than likely. I'm going to pick the nicest looking of the 2 long sides and put 1 of them on the wall and save the other 1 in my attic for down the road but yes it was cool to un crate it. I've never done that before but it was like a kid opening a gift at Christmas. There's a lot of surprises like the LED tail lights and a long list of other details that I did not realize looking at the 12 and then the pictures of the 13. I don't know if this was an RR only thing but I was kind of expecting this is 37 stars to be on the gas tank in that was not. No biggie still really excited can't wait to ride it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts