MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Looks like what an MV would look like if BIMOTA put there hands on one.:mouthwate

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hmmm , nice :) but the exhaust and the handprotection , not my cup of tea.
And a nice tailtidy would mean less plastic at the back ;)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Beautiful bike, I really like the painted radiator shrouds. The Motocorse and Ohlins peices are pure jewelry. I could do without the Ohlins and Brembo stickers but overall it is very nice!:drummer:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Amazing :brutale:

John are those Ohlins from a CBR 1000 2008?
How did you fir then into standard triple clamps?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Black box with screen and antenna under dash. Is this an alarm? Got any info on it? Brand, cost, where can I get it?

Would you recommend it? Would you purchase again?

Thanks!

Nice bike!

·
Registered
456 Posts
the painted radiator shroud really looks sharp, small subtle change but probably the best thing on the bike.

the ohlins forks look very nice too, and the ti midpipe is sharp looking.

the handguards are different but still very tastefully done.

not a big fan of all the carbon stuff, but that is just me.

the steering damper on top of the steering damper is redundant in a way but i see you probably want to show what it would look like anyway.

there are a lot of other things i like on the bike that you did.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
That almost makes me wanna go out and buy a Brute :stickpoke very nice bike !

·
Registered
432 Posts
Black box with screen and antenna under dash. Is this an alarm? Got any info on it? Brand, cost, where can I get it?

Would you recommend it? Would you purchase again?

Thanks!

Nice bike!
Nevermind....TPMS....duh.

Googled TPMS and came up with tire pressure monitoring systems! Interesting.

·
Registered
150 Posts
are the hand protctos also turn signals, do you have a link to those?

·
Registered
871 Posts
The most mod'd would have the Cannonball upgrade to the engine. I guess I'm a fan of ups that a bike needs to make it perform better not just asthetic stuff. If you wanted to spend a lot of money on looks AND help the bike, carbon rims would have been sexy. The full Carbon mod'd Brutale is $36,000, curious how close this is after all is done and how much more performance per dollar spent it really has. Exhaust, ecu, rims, all the brute needs IMO. Not this exhaust though, reminds me of the hose on my dryer vent.

I'm putting a bally pan on mine, yes it is for looks, but I need it for track days, so again, there is a point to it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts