MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a little foo-pha when first registering added a link to a picture of my bike and that locked me out, so just to say hello again:wave: and that i am thrilled with my new aquisition Brutale 910s not quite new 11 months old and 874 mies on oddo when purchased. Just over 1100 at moment and it seems to go like a rocket the throttle response is the best by far that i have had from a bike and to believe i only stummbled on the Margue /Model when viewing a KTM Duke think i made the right choice.
Will post a few more times then add picture.only down side at moment which whilst researching after purchase are the Mirrors not the best for setting up and a lot of vibration it seems the are slightly larger on the later year models also with in-built indicators, really not a great issue can live with it.
Good to be part of the MV appreciation society.
Regards
Graham C

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am new to MV as well and have a KTM bike. While great, the MV is very special. Congratulations, you made the right choice, and I am sure you will enjoy it completely.

There are a lot of folks on this board that can help you as well.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Your going to love it. I just got the 750 Brute last month, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome on board, I sold my KTM to facilitate (house rules say no more than two bikes at anyone time :( ) the purchase of my Brutale. No regrets :brutale:
:)
Ronald

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Welcome aboard Gralin

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
welcome welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers Edward
Have looked at your gallery seen mirrors was thinking about trying to keep the original look but may have to go down the route of change completely to get proper rear view from original
have done a temp mod to raise mirror off side in particular and seems to work better just need a mirror that suits bars giving the same or simillar look
Will keep you posted
regards
Graham C

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gralin, and congratulation on your MV purchase

1 - 13 of 13 Posts