MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went by a couple of shops today. I test rode a Ducati in Akron Ohio, then I headed to Cleveland to take a look at some Aprilia's. They were nice but they just weren't my thing. I didn't get a chance to test ride the Aprilia but from just setting on it I could tell that it wasn't for me. I decided to head back to Akron to test ride an MV Agusta. I liked the Ducati but I have to admit, I absolutely LOVED the MV!!! Actually, I liked it enough that it is now setting under my carport. I'm going to miss my ZX14 but I imagine that the new bike will help take my mind off of it. :D

Oh yeah, my insurance went down to $360 a year. :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Looks fantastic, liking the black/grey more and more. Congradulations!

Get out there and ride it around a bit!

·
Registered
18 Posts
good choice, i was going to buy a zx14 but decided looking good and loving every minute was more important then a bike more suitable for a man of my size.

wow $360 a year, im almost paying that a month.

·
Registered
971 Posts
What a beautiful motorcycle and welcome to the club

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome dude! bike looks great....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome. I purchased the bike new, it has about 330 miles on it from where the shop owner took it out for a weekend ride. I believe I got a pretty good deal on it, I got it for $14,500. I hope that is a good deal anyway. :)

Oh, they also went ahead and performed the 600 mile maintenance since I am so far away from their shop.

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
I bought mine in January and feel like every other bike I've owned was a dud. Very boring compared to this one. You'll love it.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
That is an awesome color combo indeed. The zx14 technically capable though it may be is just plain hurtful to the eyes. This bike just ticks all the right boxes :) You are not even going to think about your other bike.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks great, have fun:smoking:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome. I purchased the bike new, it has about 330 miles on it from where the shop owner took it out for a weekend ride. I believe I got a pretty good deal on it, I got it for $14,500. I hope that is a good deal anyway. :)

Oh, they also went ahead and performed the 600 mile maintenance since I am so far away from their shop.
Congrads and yes, I think that's a good deal. :f4:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks, I just ordered the integrated turn signal / tail lights and the fender eliminator. I think that will help out the looks quite a bit. I don't really have too much more planned for it in the near future, that is subject to change though. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just took it for it's first ride and I must admit it, I'm in love with an inanimate object. I really don't know how else to describe it. I'm not completely comfortable on it yet but I am already amazed at how nice of a machine it is. I'm looking forward to putting many miles on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts