MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on the forum. I've been following for a while now...finally put the money down for a new 1090rr from fast by ferracci outside Philly, Pa. I'm coming from an '06 SV650s so DEFINITELY a different beast. But I went to the dealership the other day with a friend who's got a monster s4r because he was having issues starting the bike...he ended up walking out with a demo 1090rr cannonball edition and i ended up putting a deposit down for a new black/white stock 1090rr. Can't wait for it to arrive...I was told it should get to the dealership by next Tuesday. I'll post pictures when it comes in. I've got tons of ideas in my head on how to outfit the bike...now i just need to find a way to finance all the carbon I want to put on it...it's expensive! Anyway...just wanted to drop a quick hello...i'll post pictures soon. Enjoy everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the club :yo:

·
Registered
207 Posts
New 1090rr

i have the same bike, grate bike. goes good with my V-ROD. TWO FUN BIKES. have fun ride safe. :smoking: :drummer: :wtf:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Welcome to the family dude !!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats and MVellcome!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congrats, and welcome! You'll love it...except for the first time you go to reset your trip meter!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I dig your bike...good riding with you the other day. Can't wait to get the Cannonball back on the road when back from paint.
See you at work,
Sawbones

·
Registered
56 Posts
i just bought the red frame colour scheme and i just love riding it , makes me smile every time . you will too.it`s a great feeling when the front starts to come up just from shear grunt :brutale:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts