MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incredible bike! WOW! Now I'm stuck at work watching the clock till I can ride it again.
I will post pics late (not like you don't know waht it looks like).

Does anyone have LSL frame sliders? I am thinking of ordering some.

Thanks, and great site, seems like a great group of enthusiasts.

:)

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Welcome to the site! grats on your purchase.

Now for the welcome celebration:

:stickpoke :stickpoke Registry submission :stickpoke :stickpoke

You can post your pictures in there :)

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
as someone who really likes the look of the new 910r i would love to see what your bike looks like. IMOP there is nothing like a beautiful bike with a little black on it to make you look deep for the real shapes of the bike!!! :grin:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A few pics in registry

Posted a few pics from when I test rode it a couple weeks ago and was hooked since.
I will be taking it out for a more scenic ride soon and will get some better shots; It's prime riding season here in Arizona.
Now have 120miles on it, hope to have it broken in and serviced by next week.

Also, a question (which I will ask the dealer anyway), the fuel light comes on early (about half tank), and then after I fill up it stays on for about 20 miles. Is this normal, or fuse related or maybe a sticky sensor seeing as how the bike has been sitting for a couple years?

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
By the way, you mean a few pics in the gallery.

YOu can add photos to your registry submission by going to the MV CP (top right next to welcome) and editing your registry submission. From there you can add photos ;)

It will be a similar method to adding photos to the gallery.

*edit* I've copied the pictures in your album to your registry submission, too ;)

I'd say that goes up there as creative ways to mount your license plate :laughing:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
admin said:
By the way, you mean a few pics in the gallery.

YOu can add photos to your registry submission by going to the MV CP (top right next to welcome) and editing your registry submission. From there you can add photos ;)

It will be a similar method to adding photos to the gallery.

*edit* I've copied the pictures in your album to your registry submission, too ;)

I'd say that goes up there as creative ways to mount your license plate :laughing:
Thanks!

Yeah, that was how the dealer attached his plate for the test ride, obviously not normal procedure; I was really lucky to get to ride it, most dealers in AZ absolutely refuse test rides. But once I did, wow, I was hooked.
I'm up to 200 miles now, and really looking forward to getting it out for a real ride.:)
:)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
fazer6 said:
Also, a question (which I will ask the dealer anyway), the fuel light comes on early (about half tank), and then after I fill up it stays on for about 20 miles. Is this normal, or fuse related or maybe a sticky sensor seeing as how the bike has been sitting for a couple years? Thanks for the welcome!
Should go off immediately. Easiest, well easiest will be letting your dealer figure it out, but if it was on my bike I'd pull the tank, reseat the AMP connector at the pump and clean up the fuse and try again. :) Good luck and let us know the outcome. Hopefully they won't have to pull the pump off.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Took it to rev-limit --- WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

What a sweet bike! You'd never know this thing was a 750. It revs so smooth and quick...wow, words just don't do it justice... :toothless

Almost 700 miles now, taking it in for service on Friday, struggling to keep the miles low now (not an easy task) :rolleyes:

Also, hopefully they can figue out the fuel light issue, it just stays on all the time now, occasionally turning off for a few minutes now and then, but as long as I fill up every hundred miles, I don't really care -- any minor annoyance is worth the thrill of riding this machine :cool:

I also posted some pics from a ride the other day, although I was having to much fun toi really stop for pictures :grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts