MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotsta have the MV. I 've been riding bikes for 22 years total in fairness I had a 10 year pause in my 20's, re-inspired by Jesse James and those early Discovery shows a few years ago. I started to get interested in bikes again. Since then I have crossed the country twice, and too kewl cruised many a Blvd. However.........one day I got this crazy idea to buy a sportbike?? Best move yet Ducati Ducati Ducati!!! there isn't a straight flat road one where I live and I am like a new man, I didn't really know one SB to the next..so I went with Ducati it was Euro, exclusive and I just like saying Ducati.. Whatever then I found MV....oh momma.

Attachments

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
so how much is the duc? :toothless Or are you going to buy an MV in addition to the lady in red? :yo:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Get that sh!t out of here!!

Just Joking!

I want one sitting in my garage too! next to the MV!

Just came back from Adelaide and went to the Duc shop and got the latest brochure on all the models. I like the 749 Darkside, matt black and then I could experience a twin!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bike...My F4 spends most of it time parked in a friends shed next to his 999 and they look great together.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Welcome, and yes Go MV!!!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
spalding12 said:
it's nice to have you here
We ALL love the 999 as well
it's a beautiful bike...
i hope you enjoy your time on it... it is a wonderful piece of engineering
thanks for being here
Most people on this forum probably knew I would react to this...:) :D
If I offend, I oppologize beforehand :naughty:
No, we dont all love 999's
It's not a beautiful bike...probably the most unloved Ducati of all time.
I'm an automotive stylist by trade, and I could prattle on for hours and tell you how the surface developement is unrefined, the proportions of the bike are garbage, the stance of the bike is all wrong, the details are poor and smell of cost cuts.....
It's not a wondeful piece of engineering....its an exercise in compromise..

Anyways, to the guy who owns the 999...enjoy the forum, enjoy the site...and enjoy your new MV when you get it !!!! :conveyer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Most people on this forum probably knew I would react to this...:) :D
If I offend, I oppologize beforehand :naughty:
No, we dont all love 999's
It's not a beautiful bike...probably the most unloved Ducati of all time.
I'm an automotive stylist by trade, and I could prattle on for hours and tell you how the surface developement is unrefined, the proportions of the bike are garbage, the stance of the bike is all wrong, the details are poor and smell of cost cuts.....
It's not a wondeful piece of engineering....its an exercise in compromise..

Anyways, to the guy who owns the 999...enjoy the forum, enjoy the site...and enjoy your new MV when you get it !!!! :conveyer:
excellent....
i was hoping to WAKE YOU UP this morning....
and i did... :silly:

yes... the 999 has been the most UNloved by ducatisti as well... mostly from a style standpoint

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Congrats for the 999 and welcome :smoking:

Now that you got the Duc, get the MV and you'll have the best of both worlds :yo: :yo: :D

Ah, Pete...... :flickoff: :flickoff:

·
Registered
4 Posts
spalding12 said:
excellent....
i was hoping to WAKE YOU UP this morning....
and i did... :silly:

yes... the 999 has been the most UNloved by ducatisti as well... mostly from a style standpoint
aww com'on...tell me this is not a beautiful racer!

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
I am lucky enough to have these three.
In my opinion the 999 is not even in the same ballpark as the 748/916/998 series - and the only prettier bike [of all time] is the F4 - which I thought had an ugly headlight when I first saw it. You can bet the farm that the new Duc12 will be simply irrisistable and we will all want one now. I really love my bikes - rolling sculpture don't 'ch know :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the feedback...I think I want them both. I'd like to keep them side by side. I'll try to shrink some photos of my other bikes and post them. Contrast is my middle name! Anyway thanks.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase, hope you get the best miles out of the 999, obviously everybody doesnt agree with the looks or parts used on the duke but that really doesnt matter all that matters is how it makes you feel when you open that garage and see your baby parked and waiting to be ridden.

enjoy....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts