MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to my new MV family. I was in Long Beach at the bike show this weekend and met Kevin, Griff, and Alan, all MV owners and members of this site. It was cool to meet them, talk about the brand, and share riding stories. Now that the weather has turned to crap, snow on the ground, this will be the extent of my biking adventures until spring.
Looking forward to the exchanges with my fellow MV brothers, (and sisters?).

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Welcome aboard - great to have you here!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
gdpmv152 said:
Thanks Sven, what time is it Down Under today?
Right now, it's 12:34pm on a pretty hot day...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Greg, you're good! 12:36 pm, Sven must be home for lunch.
And it looks like you both have 910R's. I have not ridden a Brutale, but a good freind has the the R and 750 models. He loves them both.
I love my two MVs', just wish we had a longer riding season. Australia & Florida, nice place to be for all year riding. I'm jealous.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Punisher, did you make it to the cycle show in Long Beach? I was there on Friday and saw the new Cluadio F4, even got a shirt. Met other board members too, great time.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
gdpmv152 said:
Greg, you're good! 12:36 pm, Sven must be home for lunch.
And it looks like you both have 910R's. I have not ridden a Brutale, but a good freind has the the R and 750 models. He loves them both.
I love my two MVs', just wish we had a longer riding season. Australia & Florida, nice place to be for all year riding. I'm jealous.
I wish I were home for lunch! :) I'm just in between seeing people.

Yes, I have a 910R. Picked it up on Saturday. Absolutely wonderful!! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you just got it. Congrats! Nice early Christmas present. What else have you had? Or still do have.....

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
gdpmv152 said:
So you just got it. Congrats! Nice early Christmas present. What else have you had? Or still do have.....
Birthday present actually... :)

I still have a VTR250, which I've had to use for quite a while now. It hasn't really been my choice to use that for so long, but it's been a great little bike for commuting. Before that is just a distant memory. I had a long time away from bikes (although I've been back for 7 years now), so it's been like starting afresh in many ways.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome! I was at the Long Beach show today, which was a good time. Any other members there? I too got the F4CC shirt and a "VIP" tag. It was really funny because people kept thinking that I worked for MV.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome to the site Greg from sub tropical England. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts