MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.
I just got back from Italy on a 20th anniversary trip with my wife. Saw MANY beautiful Italian bikes, but the MV Agusta's were my favorite. I had never seen the classics in person before (much less being ridden around).

So I've come home and sold my Moto Guzzi. I'm going to hunt down a simple MV from the 1950's or so.

Going to learn as much about them as I can, and what's available for the entry level owner. ; )

Seen several 175's out there. Very nice, but hoping their are some twins to be had too.

Feel free to educate me! Looking forward to chatting.
Murphy

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome! I am sure the collective on this forum can help you id person(s) that is or the person(s) who will be selling an early MV model. It would help if you posted a WTB in the sales thread with specifics. Good luck!

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will find many great people here with lots of knowledge of the brand here.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
I am just up the road from you in Spartanburg. Let me know if you ever want to get together to ride. Could also meet up at a bike night in Greenville.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Watch out for the loons that inhabit this forum......present company excepted. :)

Just kidding.....welcome Murphy.
The first one presented himself :jsm:

·
Administrator
18,824 Posts
Welcome to the family.....not so many classic MVs in this country as Europe. There's a fellow in California that has periodically listed some of his on eBay.....keep an eye out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts