MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FEELS GREAT....No more funny noise when I open gas, it goes nice and smoth. Just like when I had the original mufflers, but with a great deep sound.
So now I can tell you guys, if you're thinking about changing original for Arrows, you know next thing to do is installing a PC and download the specific map.

Ok....I'm so happy I just wanted to share it with you :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I bought it out of Ebay cause here in Spain they ask me for about 80 € more than what I finally paid for it (330 $ = 255 €) including postage.
Unfortunatly I didn't have the knowledge to install it, so my dealer did (another 50 €) :jerkoff: , but the final result is what it's important to me. :crazyeyes
I love how the machine goes now...thanks to Emoto for all the advice they have given me...really apreciate it :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
FERROMAN said:
FEELS GREAT....No more funny noise when I open gas, it goes nice and smoth. Just like when I had the original mufflers, but with a great deep sound.
So now I can tell you guys, if you're thinking about changing original for Arrows, you know next thing to do is installing a PC and download the specific map.

Ok....I'm so happy I just wanted to share it with you :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
How much louder are the Arrows over stock? I have considered getting the Arrow silencers and I have enjoyed the midpipe so far. How do you like the looks compared to stock?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lorenzotx said:
How much louder are the Arrows over stock? I have considered getting the Arrow silencers and I have enjoyed the midpipe so far. How do you like the looks compared to stock?
The Arrows are much louder than the stock ones...and when I say louder...I mean LOUDER :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:
About the look of it....is not too bad, but to be honest, the perfect ones are the originals.... :love:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts