MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoohooo.... It's been a couple months. Skipped out of work a little early. Roads were a little wet and temp 40 degrees. It felt good to get back on it and ride. :grin:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Can't wait to get out there myself. Shouldn't be too long now. :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
I can't go more than 2 weeks without a ride. If find with decent ski gloves my Brutale is fine for 45 minutes in the high 30's. I have heated gear for other bikes but the winter has been very mild here in CT. I suspect its been a little colder in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The weather has been off and on, but the roads have been pretty salty and sandy. That and it always seems worse on weekends and I do little else but work during the week. It was nice.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I don't ride for one month now because of weather. Almost always under 0°C temp and wet or ice on the roads.

PLEASE send me some sun !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Olive,
I said before...we guard our sun in Australia with passion....you want it, come and join us!!

p.s. it was 35 deg (yes thats celcius) today....!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Don't start again with that 35 degrees stuff Graham! You know you yearn for a nice foggy freezing cold day to appreciate your bike that much more when you can ride it. Don't you??? :toothless :) :toothless

·
Registered
774 Posts
Thx John.

Belgium, England, same combat again weather !

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Ok, just came from a ride with the MV, too :toothless :p

I know i shouldn't ride her now (long story....), but it had been a while.....
Tomorrow i get back to the 999R :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts