MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I just found this forum, a little slow I know. Seems quite active in here, tis great :smoking: I just thought I'd kick off my post count.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see more input on the forum from new people. If you have an MV, feel free to add yourself to the registry (broken record... )

·
Registered
735 Posts
imo this is the only forum to frequent for MV stuff. Only the strong survive :smoking:

·
Registered
1 Posts
where and which suit to buy?

Hey Guys,

Just new to this site too... looks like a fun, proactive site. Glad I found it on Google. Another Aussie joining in, living in Brisbane. :)
Never worn leathers before and was just wondering if anybody can suggest a brand/ model (leather or non-leather) that is breathable and where to get it? An online website will do nicely too. Maybe Melbourne will have lotsa variety? Or even an overseas order.

cheers guys

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boy is this site active, great stuff! :) Seems to be quite a few aussies here, I'm in Brisbane. I've got a F4SR :cool: Thanks for the warm reception.

Cheers

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
jootbero said:
Hey Guys,

Just new to this site too... looks like a fun, proactive site. Glad I found it on Google. Another Aussie joining in, living in Brisbane. :)
Never worn leathers before and was just wondering if anybody can suggest a brand/ model (leather or non-leather) that is breathable and where to get it? An online website will do nicely too. Maybe Melbourne will have lotsa variety? Or even an overseas order.

cheers guys
Welcome, jootbero, maybe you can start a new thread in the "gear" section so we don't hijack this one...

I am sure plenty of people can help you with those questions.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome to yet more of our Antipodean friends, there must be more MV's in Oz than anywhere else on the planet. :) :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
One more to represent OZ. sorry but I've not contributed much to this forum. But since brutaleforum seems to be dying a slow death here we come :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts