MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Good eye! Unfortunately, donald sold off his TM (it was at Pro italia not so long ago) to make room for a Ford GT :confused:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I had a red light vs a Ford GT. He didn't want to be served any pasta though. :naughty:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Ford Gt's are slow. At least in Project Gotham Racing 3 for the Xbox 360! :laughing: :laughing:

Personally i'd buy a Maserati MC12. And TRY to get it street legal. :conveyer:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Too bad the MC12 is rare and extremely expensive. The ford gt is at a price of most ferraris :blah:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
odonata said:
I will take Ferrari over the Ford (of equal value) any day! :)
Agreed! The ford may have a quiet cabin, go upwards of 212 or so mph, but it doesn't go round the track like a ferrari does!

Wait, sanity check. Who wants a quiet cabin when you have a ROARING engine??

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I think you guys are forgetting probably the most equivelant of an MV in the car world. Lambo!! the new Murcialago 640 is ridiculous!! i will take one of those any day.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
If we are taking crazy cars. Anyone been up close to a Bugatti Veyron. That is one serious piece of kit. :king:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
john said:
If we are taking crazy cars. Anyone been up close to a Bugatti Veyron. That is one serious piece of kit. :king:
It is quite unbelievable. There is a local dealer in my area that actually brought it around (and even to crystal cove last weekend)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I used to be into cars, but since I have gotten into motorcycles I really don't care about them that much anymore, especially considering how expensive they are. If I had a $250k for my next toy I think I will look into getting a helicopter, or a mini sub... :laughing:

·
Registered
438 Posts
odonata said:
I used to be into cars, but since I have gotten into motorcycles I really don't care about them that much anymore, especially considering how expensive they are. If I had a $250k for my next toy I think I will look into getting a helicopter, or a mini sub... :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

true...a 250k ferrari will still get stuck in rush hour traffic...but a helicopter on the other hand :naughty:

i think i would do the same too, a helicoptor would make my commute to work a lot more easier and fun! either that or i'd buy a jet powered hovercraft and just drive to hawaii on the weekends. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts