·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I just bought 1st brutale today
after my 2010 F4 got stolen
I bout 2013 1090rr brutale white / gold today
with awesome deal from pro Italia today
Enjoy!

You can now change your sign on to 'comfortable203' instead of 'punisher203' :naughty:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha thank you guys hope to see you soon at mv meet 2013

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is some photos of my new bike :drummer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
question do I need to buy more warranty on bike?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
No i wouldn't buy more warranty on the bike. I wish they still made that black grey red color scheme they used to make in the 2012 models.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I want to buy blue/white but I have wait for some time
but I got really good deal on this one

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, Punisher203. I was in Pro Italia last week and saw the bike. I have one just like it in blue/white and love both color schemes.

I did not buy an extended warranty with my Brutale, but it might not be a bad idea, depending on the cost, how long you think you will keep the bike, what deductible you need to pay per claim and what company is issuing the coverage. Most extended warranties are purchased from a third party company (not from the original manufacturer) and some of those companies mysteriously go out of business right about the time you need to use their coverage.

We are looking forward to seeing you on the August SoCal ride.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Bob
thanks for info. I'm going to keep the bike as long as I can ( hope no more stolen) and I think i'm going to have 100 deductible this time ( last F4 I had $1000) I think i'm gonna look for third party company.
look forward to see you on Socal meet
take care

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
The 2013 Brutale and F3s are absolute stunners...as can be evidenced by your bike. Why the hell did MV cock up their F4 RR versions then? What a nasty color scheme they have on the F4 RRs. And those wheels ugh! Your Brutale is a head turner for sure. I bet people on the road come up to you all the time asking what the heck that is!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Congrats!!!

I'd go for a red seat ;) .

Take her to Mulholland Drive and post the vid!

Jochen

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats!! Nice bike...you'll love it!!

Dave K.:yo:
yes in dee I had about 50miles today from pro itaila to my house and I love it. awesome bike. fast, smooth, easy ride I love it

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Congrats!!!

I'd go for a red seat ;) .

Take her to Mulholland Drive and post the vid!

Jochen

Meh, Mulholland Drive is a pretty crappy traffic laden road throught the Hollywood hills. Now, Mulholland Highway is another story (one of SoCal's many fine roads) especially the section West of the Rockstore.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts