MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just bought a Brutale 910R. I'm back to having a MV since the time I had my F4 in 2002 and sold it!

I'm a Ducati nut and I love the MV! I should be getting it in about 2 weeks from Florida.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
TAFFSPEED said:
Ok, I just bought a Brutale 910R. I'm back to having a MV since the time I had my F4 in 2002 and sold it!

I'm a Ducati nut and I love the MV! I should be getting it in about 2 weeks from Florida.
welcome home, Vincent
a lot of Ducati "nuts" around here as well (me, included)

so....
where in florida will you be getting the bike?
how long will you be in our fair state?

what brought you back to the "4 cylinder state of mind?"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I getting it from Miami Florida. Its getting shipped via transport and should arrive in about 2 weeks!

Got the Brutale 910R because I think the look of the bike is fantastic and of course its italian. Its a trick Bike!

What made me go ahead and get one was when I saw one at the Fontana track day, I wanted one!

I've always loved the MV!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy crap! I need therapy! I just ordered about $3,500 worth of parts. ( Carbon, Fiber, rear sets, 520 erv3 chain , sprockets, and other stuff.

Vince C

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Nicely done, Vince...Congrats on the new bike, can't wait to see it on the track, 'cause I know it is going to end up there sooner or later...Did you even bother to license it? :cool:

Archille...The F100000R...You crack me up...That is the European version, silly, it is being marketed here as the F127000R. I just realized the dollar sign and the "four" are on the same key...F$100000R :smoking:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sure I going to have to at least try it out on the track to see what it can do.

Dave, I now will have a street bike after not having one for a while!

Now you can ride the Bimota with a buddy when you have time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts