MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job as usual Al, those levers and the Silver Iridium screen looks great, I am sure Duvall will love it on his EVO3.
Honestly, those are the nicest levers I have ever seen, I have never been a fan of the blingy looking levers and always preferred function over form, but these look and feel great.
The grips and bars ends are great to but I have never used such things so I will only say they look great but for road use only.

If they ever make those levers for the Brembo RCS mastercylinders, sign me up for an ALL Black set. :mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Great job as usual Al, those levers and the Silver Iridium screen looks great, I am sure Duvall will love it on his EVO3.
Honestly, those are the nicest levers I have ever seen, I have never been a fan of the blingy looking levers and always preferred function over form, but these look and feel great.
The grips and bars ends are great to but I have never used such things so I will only say they look great but for road use only.

If they ever make those levers for the Brembo RCS mastercylinders, sign me up for an ALL Black set. :mouthwate
No Worries Dons, You are right those levers are one of the nicest we have fitted and used. Hope Duvall enjoys them:yo:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts