MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member count:988.

Just 12 more we will be 1000 strong, congrats admin, and to everyone here :king: :king: :king: :guitarist :drummer: .

Alvin, where is your MV F4? :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :laughing: :naughty:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Fun aside Admin, what a great job you have done in motivating, harrasing and generally keeping the whole thing alive! Well bloody done!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
And odonata...when I read the 'only 12 to go...' I thought that you only had 12 days to go to your most anticipated delivery!! :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
agusta01 said:
Fun aside Admin, what a great job you have done in motivating, harrasing and generally keeping the whole thing alive! Well bloody done!!
Thanks! Now my successors have taken on the job of stick poking :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
admin said:
We need to throw a party for that Senna arrival :guitarist
Great idea! I'm more excited to see the Senna than a Tamburini. So what would you bring to the party to celebrate his new arrival? A quart of oil?

Oh, and congrats Admin. Great site.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'll celebrate by getting those new SIDI Vertigo Corse Air's next time I go to Pro Italia ;) ... better be still in stock :p

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/member.php?u=1003

That is the 1000th member. What's great about this is the fact that he has submitted himself to the registry after joining the website.

http://www.mvagusta.net/registryprofile/1303

Congrats on your TM! Be sure to post pictures if you see this. You can do so by editing your MV CP near the "welcome" message at the top right.

More Melbourne riders!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Guys
this is my first posting
I will put up a pic on my registry soon
when I can persuade my wife to put it up for me because I am very slow on the computer.
I love this forum especially because I found out I was not the
only mv nut out there.
Congrats to Admin for running his great site and I hope you get your MV soon.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
cinderella man said:
Hi Guys
this is my first posting
I will put up a pic on my registry soon
when I can persuade my wife to put it up for me because I am very slow on the computer.
I love this forum especially because I found out I was not the
only mv nut out there.
Congrats to Admin for running his great site and I hope you get your MV soon.
Welcome. :)

This aussie virus is spreading :later: :toothless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts