MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been so busy that I forgot to celebrate!

:drummer: :drummer:

Thanks everyone, this website is my passion and would never have been where it is today without all 1683 members here!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Congratulations Alvin, we all appreciate your hard work! Look forward to the next year getting better and better!

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Congrats and thanks a ton for this great place to talk about the best bikes in the world!! :koolaid: (and thanks for this wonderful smiley!)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Alvin,
I have not been here long and have contributed nothing but I am impressed with depth and breadth of discussions. Although I will generally lurk (pitiful introvert), I want you to know that I appreciate your forum.

Thanks and Happy Birthday

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Congratulations Alvin, The site and Forum continues to grow from strengh to strengh. This site and how well it has done is a reflection of the passion and effort you have contributed. Thank You and...

Happy Birthday mvgusta.net :birthday: :koolaid: :birthday:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Congrats Alvin, I can truly say that this is one site I visit nearly every day! A great venue for the exchange of information!

·
Registered
419 Posts
yeah.. thanks for the addiction i'll not be able to shake. i've been visiting this site everyday for a month or so now.. should have my bike next month and i have no doubt i'll be on here for many years. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I also say thanks, and wish happy B-day! :drummer:

I visit nearly daily as well, in fact, I'm not one to really ever 'browse' the web, and this site is really the only recreational one I visit. Thanks Alvin, you'll get your MV soon :drummer:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wtf :stickpoke The BIG chief does not have a MV ?
didn't know that :eek:nthecan:

But his site/forum is one of the most nice modded i ever seen on the net
keep up the good work admin :smoking:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Massive props Alvin on this awesome site & the progress it has shown in one short year. Without it I'd have to do more at work.......hiphip hooray.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts