MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of or have a definitive list of the various F4 models, limiteds and all? I'm just trying to understand a bit more about the entire line, costs, differences, years, etc. I'm a content owner (for now anyway) of a red and silver 750, but I get asked a lot about the special edition versions especially, and I wanna make sure my facts are straight.

The Senna. The Oro. The SPR. The Mamba. The Corse. The Tamburini. Boggles the mind...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anyone put an MSRP (retail or going rate) to these?: Told my wife this is just for educational purposes only.

F4 Serie Oro
F4 Senna
F4 SPR
F4 Ago
F4 Tamburini
F4 Mamba
F4 Veltro (road)
F4 Veltro (race)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Ahhgooosta said:
Can anyone put an MSRP (retail or going rate) to these?: Told my wife this is just for educational purposes only.

F4 Serie Oro
F4 Senna
F4 SPR
F4 Ago
F4 Tamburini
F4 Mamba
F4 Veltro (road)
F4 Veltro (race)
Average going rates (since many are no longer available)
F4 Serie Oro - $25,000
F4 Senna - $20,000 for 750 ; $29,000 for 1000
F4 SPR - $23,000
F4 Ago - $27,000 for either model
F4 Tamburini - $42,000
F4 Mamba - $32,000
F4 Veltro (road) - $65,000*
F4 Veltro (race) - $60,000*

*There really is no "market value" for these cause there aren't any for sale. Well, you can buy them, but nobody on here (active poster) has one, nor are they ever really "on the market". There are also only 23 for the Pisa (race) and 99 for the Strade(road)...there more exclusive than a CC IMO, cause you haven't seen any of those, and there are only 23 of the Pista made, vs 99 of the CC....

·
Registered
604 Posts
The Veltro, is the one that does it for me in the MV line. Simply marvelous. If I could, I'd get both Veltro's and leave the CC on the showroom floor. :f4:

·
Registered
473 Posts
acruhl said:
Ian Falloon needs to write an MV book :)
That would be very nice indeed as I just bought his Ducati book yesterday and was thinking the very same way, why doesnt he (Ian Falloon) writes an MV book? Or somebody else...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts