MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught up with JSM on Sunday on the way back from taking some pics of a Paul Smart Ducati track bike. So, with camera in hand and a rural setting it seemed like a good idea to take some photos of the Ipotesi

Attachments

·
2,156 Posts
Awesome mate, thanks for sharing.:mouthwate
And.............Ditto (thanks D) Russ.....................many thanks for taking the pics; plus.................there are couple of others (the sun setting back drops) that you may consider posting also:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Awesome mate, thanks for sharing.:mouthwate
Ditto.....................(Thanks D) and Russ................you might consider posting some of the "sunset pics":smoking::smoking::smoking::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
2,156 Posts
Oh dear......................ignore the double reply................ to slow re the computer!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Awesome photos of a gorgeous bike. It is really a joy to look at it. Thank You Russ and JSM !

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Indeed sweet! :yo:

I must see that in real life sooner or later:) Broadford 2012?

Thanks Russ, fantastic pics (as usual)!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Those that know of 'Primo' Fellotti may wish to know that he had a motorcycle accident at the wekend.

Whilst taking part in the Moto Club Cascinetta event at Gallerate he fell from his 350 MV and unfortunatley broke 5 ribs.

He was taken to hospital by ambulance and luckily, apart from being in great pain, is OK. The bike suffered only minor fairing and tank damage.

Dorian.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Thanks Dorian,

I don't know Primo but it's always upsetting to hear a fellow motorcyclist and in this case, iconic figure come to grief, especially while exhibiting a legendary bike for the general public to enjoy.

It's pleasing to hear the damage to him is not too bad, I would assume he would be getting well on in age?

Is he of Arturo Magni vintage or thereabouts? Amazing that he can throw his leg over one of those things, all those guys are people that I truly look up to. :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Mr Fellotti.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good to hear he's ok, especially considering he must be getting on in years.

All I know about him is he was involved with the MV Agusta race team, along side Arturo Magni, for many years doing the body work for the bikes. I've seen his work with JSM's Ipotesi and may have even come across his work on a Magni MV. I'm told the bike has the alumnium body work from which the moulds were taken for the Magni fiberglass bodywork. I'd be interested in any more information about Mr Felotti and his history with MV Agusta (if anyone knows)

an aside, the parts arrived. thanks Dorian

·
2,156 Posts
Russ, yes he is of the same vintage as Arturo (85 ish
]:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:) he recently had an operation to improve his eyesight and apart from this recent report; is in good health as is Arturo:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo: Over the last few years I have had the honour to speak to both on the phone and whilst my Itialian is poor, both these Iconic MV personalities are amazingly still passionate with regards to the Brand :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts