MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm travelling to the Emerald Isle via Rosslare arriving Tuesday evening.

Route takes me 2 nights on the Coast in Co Cork

5 nights Killarney

1 night Wexford and last night Rosslare.

Be real nice to meet any of you MV Guys out there..:f4:

mobile 44 7875 299281

email [email protected]

I'm reasonably friendly !

Joe

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer always in the 'south' ....., what's wrong with the 'Naaarth'?
Would love to meet up sometime Joe!
Thanks Brian..I'm planning a trip up North Killybegs later in year..So thanks for the invite : ):f4::brutale:

cheers

joe

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Killybegs?....,your talking Donegal north.

I'm talking 'Glens of Antrim' North....., Ballycastle..,Dunluce Castle...,Antrim Coast road..,Giant's Causway..,Torr Head., Bushmills ...., Port Stewart....Take in the UGP.......,Etc North!!!

My Country!!......, you know it makes sense!!!:)
Brian.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hey Brian let the man treasure the beautiful Republic before he heads up Naaarth.LOL.
Beautiful it is indeed Phillo45 no doubt about it!:)

Hey...,is that '45' in your signature in tribute to 'Martin Finnegan'?....., he was a legend!.
Seen him many times and photographed him just 10 minutes before his tragic accident at 'Tandragee'.

Seen him at the 'Skerries' on the MV

Oh and glad to know there is another Brutale in Ireland!:)
Brian.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Brian yeah the 45 is for the man himself and ur spot on he was a Legend.Id say that was surreal to photograph him and then the poor chap was killed.I seen him at the TT in 2006 on the MV and it wouldnt start on the line.What Brutale do you have Brian,its great to know of another in Ireland as i never see any anywhere.When i registered it here the VRT said it was the only one on their books.People here just dont understand the beauty of them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Spot on yeah i would be up for it,the only bikes and cars i look at theses days are Italian.Even at this years TT whilst walking down the prom passing hundreds of bikes and the same old mundane Japanese bikes,i was only interested in the Italiano ones.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hey Brian yeah the 45 is for the man himself and ur spot on he was a Legend.Id say that was surreal to photograph him and then the poor chap was killed.I seen him at the TT in 2006 on the MV and it wouldnt start on the line.What Brutale do you have Brian,its great to know of another in Ireland as i never see any anywhere.When i registered it here the VRT said it was the only one on their books.People here just dont understand the beauty of them.
Yeah it sure was Philip....gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

Oh and I've a Brutale 1078rr...bought it new in 2009 and believed to be the only one in Ireland...here she is:mouthwate!!

we should all have a meet up ..some time this year :)

slainte
Indeed we should Joe!!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Love the Brute Brian and what a colour scheme.Im always torn between your wheels and mine,i suppose bottom line is they both look stunning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts