2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
He won't be with us much longer, and there will probably be a horrific video to confirm it.

We lost one here in LA yesterday, near Rancho Cucamonga, my friend was an eyewitness, in his car. A guy pulled up on a wheelie in a very busy stretch of town and a car pulled out of a business' driveway in front of him. He got it back on two wheels just in time to slam into the back of the car.

Dead on impact.

Lets keep it safe, boys and girls...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
503 Posts
I believe that is a clip from "Ghostrider". He is an anonymous rider that gets his kicks from making and posting these videos and is well known in Germany and Scandanavia - the police in those areas are hunting him. He has set up videos (with friends running video cameras from pre-determined locations) of his escapades where he baits the police and then outruns them.

My German friends tell me he is a bit of a folk hero but current gossip says he's either dead or in jail. I think he moved to Mexico.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twoeleven said:
We lost one here in LA yesterday, near Rancho Cucamonga, my friend was an eyewitness, in his car. A guy pulled up on a wheelie in a very busy stretch of town and a car pulled out of a business' driveway in front of him. He got it back on two wheels just in time to slam into the back of the car.

Dead on impact.

Lets keep it safe, boys and girls...

Griff
twoeleven
wow
that is horrible
and i'm sorry that your friend had to witness that... it must have been very stressful

may he rest in peace..... even though he died being a jackass

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
yep that is ghost rider
i have the dvd
if anyone wants a copy

welllllllllllll,

he is a bit of dick, but aparantly very popular sales he does on his dvd
im suprised you can legally buy his dvd

kind of hypocritical, dont you think, whatever country your from

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
spalding12 said:
i don't think any famous racer would be such a moron

the only thing we know for sure about him..... is that he has a tiny dick :loser:
He was a racer, but not famous. Pretty skilled as a racer though. But as seeing your comment, you met him up close and personal :green: :later:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Heh, funny.

I pass judgement on people more often than I'd like these days... But in this case, this is behavior which infuriates me, and probably does the same for about 99% of the worlds population.

Those are actual living, breathing people in those other cars who have families and should be reasonably expecting to make it home alive. This dickweed in the video puts all of that into question.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
~Can't say you are not right in more than one way.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts